Open Aluminum With a 20" Transom
It’s simple. A boat needs to get you out where you need to go, whether you’re using the motor or rowing. The 1467 CRV does just that. This durable aluminum boat gets you out into the water. The rest is up to you.
- Aluminum Bow Handles: Pull in and push off with ease, thanks to sturdy, built-in bow aluminum handles.
- Transom Handles: For easy mobility to and from the water.
- Portable Fuel Tank: With this portable fuel tank, refueling is lightweight, quick and easy.
- Bench Seats: With two full bench seats, there is ample room to occupy.
- Stern Split Bench Seats: The stern split bench seats make for easy access to the engine and allows for maneuverability from bow to stern.
- Painted Interior and Exterior: With a Matte Gray interior, the exterior can come in black or in unpainted aluminum.
- Overall Length: 13 ft. 11 in.
- Beam: 67 in.
- Transom Height: 15 in.
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 271 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1010 lb.
- Max Person Weight Capacity: 5
- Max HP Capacity: 20
- Fuel Capacity: Portable
- Aluminum gauge bottom: .064 in.
- Seats, split (stern)
- Bench seats (2)
- Riveted aluminum hull w/double riveted seams
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Aluminum clad transom
- Transom corner castings w/handles
- Gunnel, extruded
- Keels, formed (4)
- Cast bow plate w/lifting handles
- Paint Process, Enamel
- Spray rails, extruded
- Transom drain plug
Optional Accessories On This In Stock Boat