SALE PRICE INCLUDES ALL DISCOUNTS AND REBATES.
WHILE YOU'RE CHASING THE BITE, YOU'L FIND A LOT TO LOVE ABOUT THE VT17! Like the large amount of rod storage and huge casting deck with recessed trolling motor foot control. The stern features another casting platform equipped with even more storage and a 22-gallon aerated livewell.
This In Stock Crestliner VT17 Mod-V is Powered By A Mercury M60ELPTEFI 4 Stroke Outboard,. Options Include: Silver Metallic Paint, Carpeted Decks, Optional Butt Seat And Post, Mercury Pre-Rig, 24 Volt Trolling Motor Harness, Gauge Package, Battery Charger, Rod Rack Inserts, MotorGuide 12 Volt Trolling Motor, Custom Travel Cover, In Dash Humminbird Helix 5 Fish Finder, Fire Extinguisher, Spare Tire and Mount.
The best part about catching bass is doing it again
Catching bass is what the VT 17 is built for. Because when it comes to bass fishing boats, the VT 17 is a seventeen and a half foot fishing machine. Everything sits atop Crestliner's legendary all-welded aluminum hull, including a feature-filled console, plenty of storage, a 22-gallon stern livewell, ergonomic recessed foot control and more. Now start enjoying the best part of the VT 17--catching bass.
- Bow Storage: Bring everything with room to spare. Big forward storage compartments keep the cockpit free of clutter.
- Under Seat Storage: Three across seating features a fold-down middle seat as a step to the stern deck. Under the seats is a 60/40 split storage to stow gear and keep items secure.
- Feature-Filled Console: The console on the VT features carbon fiber style instrument panel with multifunction black sterling gauges, switch panel, 12V power outlet, throw tray and color fish finder (fits 9" electronics). (Shown with windscreen and upgraded steering wheel in the DX Trim Level).
- Ergonomic Recessed Foot Control: An ergonomic recessed foot control provides innovative, hands-free trolling from the bow-mounted motor.
- 22-Gallon Stern Livewell: A large casting platform with 22-gallon aerated livewell complete with timer is right where you need it, when you need it.
- Step Up Dry Storage: Step to the bow includes dry storage compartment.
- Bow Casting Platform: With the VT's large casting platforms, you get all-day fishing comfort with the freedom to maneuver when a catch is on the line.
- SureMount Gunnel Accessory System: SureMount aluminum accessory brackets and buttons allow you to slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
- Rod Rack Inserts: Optional port rod rack inserts with a new design provide additional rod storage for all-day angling.
- Center Seat: Accommodate one more with the optional center seat, complete with a folding top that acts as a step to the stern.
- Crest-Liner Interior Coating: Non-slip, durable and easy to clean, with Crest-Liner interior coating in matte-gray you can focus on the catch. Camouflage paint optional.
- Mag Wheel Trailer: Upgrade to the aluminum mag wheel trailer to get the best looking trailer at the launch.
- Dx Trim Level: Optional DX Trim Level Package including DX hullside designator, windscreen, black sport steering wheel, SureMount accessory mounting bracket (1), latch for bow step storage, automatic bilge pump, recirculating livewell pump, insulated livewell and storage compartment lids, upgraded trolling motor with trolling motor outlet harness, and a premium trailer with mag wheels, steel fenders and ratchet tie downs. (VT, VTC)
- Overall Length: 17 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 19 ft. 11 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 8 ft.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 5 ft. 9 in.
- Beam: 92.25 in.
- Chine Width: 64 in.
- Side Depth: 24 in.
- Transom Height: 20 in.
- Deadrise: 10°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1,106 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,223 lb.
- Max Person Capacity: 4
- Min HP Capacity: 40
- Max HP Capacity: 80
- Fuel Capacity: 21 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: .100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: .100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: .100 in.
- Console, starboard, w/switch panel, carbon fiber style instrument panel w/multifunction black sterling gauges, throw trays, 12V power outlet & 4" in-dash fish finder (space for 9" in-dash)
- Steering wheel, black composite
- Speedometer/fuel and tachometer/trim multifunction gauges, black sterling
- No-feedback steering
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
- Pedestal floor bases (2)
- Seat, modified bucket, w/flip-up bases (2)
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/aluminum flooring
- Wood-free construction
- Light, courtesy (touch-button)
- Light, navigation
- Bilge pump (manual)
- Mat, non-skid (Bow)
- Level flotation
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Paint process, urethane
- Chine extrusion, welded
- Hull, aluminum, all-welded
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-HOOK systems
- Ribs, extruded, extra strength
- Rub rail
- Cleats, black composite (4)
- Strakes, formed 1-1/4" (6)
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- Storage compartment, step box (between modified bucket seats)
- Platform (Bow)
- Storage compartment (center, Bow)
- Recessed trolling motor foot control (Bow)
- Bow step w/dry storage
- 60/40 split access under seat storage
- Platform w/storage compartment (stern)
- Drink holders (4)
- Storage compartment, insulated w/tackle tray inserts (port & starboard, stern)
- MotorGuide X3 45/45"
- Trolling motor hardwired 8 gauge harness (Bow)
- Rod/Gear storage, lockable (port, Bow) (holds 8 @ 7'6" capacity)
- Topside rod strap (starboard)
- Rod ramp w/topside rod straps (port)
- Basic 2200LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
- Livewell, 22 gal. aerated w/timer (stern) (32Lx14Wx11.5D)
- Battery charger, 3 bank
- Fire extinguisher
- Rod rack inserts for rod storage compartment
- Trolling motor outlet, w/6-gauge wiring harness exchange (24V capable) (Bow)
- Cover, custom travel, ratchet (17')
Trolling Motor Options
- Standard MotorGuide X3 45/45" 12V
- Humminbird Helix 5" Chirp DI w/ transducer