THE 18 PT IS ONE OF THE BEST TOURNAMENT BASS BOATS TO HIT THE WATER!
With rod storage that holds up to 10 8’6” rods on the PT 20 or 12 8’ rods on the PT 18, you’ll have a full arsenal ready to tip the scales in your favor.
This In Stock Crestliner Pro Tournament 18 is Powered By A Mercury 115ELPT Pro XS Outboard Motor. With this souped up 115HP model it makes this package cost effective while still being more then enough power to set you back in your comfortable seat at blast off!
Options Include: Carpeted Decking, Pro Seat Upgrade, Bow Butt Seat W/Post, Stern - Pro Level Folding Fish Seat, Mercury Per-Rig, Hydraulic Steering, Gauge Package, Welded Transducer Brackets, 3 Bank On Board Battery Charger, Motor Guide 70 Lb Thrust 24 Volt Trolling Motor, Premium Travel Cover, Ratcheting Tie downs, Fire Extinguisher,& Aluminum Mag Spare & Carrier and more... As a Bonus, Included for Electronics are a Dash Mounted Hummingbird Helix 7 Gen2 DI/Gps, also included is a Helix 5 DI on the bow. This Is A Complete Turn Key Package!
* THERE MAY BE OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS AVAILABLE THAT ARE NOT REFLECTED IN THIS ASKING PRICE. CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.
Built to hold trophies
The PT 18 comes with everything you'd expect in a high quality tournament bass boat. It's part of the same PT family that Jon Cox used to dominate the tourney circuit in 2016. Packed with standard features like a 33-gallon livewell and ample storage for rods and gear, the PT 18 isn't like other bass boats. This aluminum bass boat is built with Crestliner's seamless all-welded aluminum construction that's lighter and more durable than fiberglass. It also features a fully featured console, premium seating and while most competition boats have a narrow bow casting area, the PT 18 bucks that trend with a spacious casting deck for optimal fishing. With the PT 18 from Crestliner, your competitive advantage just got bigger.
- Spacious Bow Deck: The spacious bow casting deck features center rod storage, port & starboard gear/rod lockers, a recessed trolling motor foot control, bow panel with space for mounted electronics and pedestal base.
- Bow Center Rod Storage: Lockable center rod storage holds up to 12 rods at 8' capacity and includes extra space for tackle boxes and gear on the side.
- 33-Gallon Stern Livewell: The stern features a 33-gallon aerated and fully insulated livewell complete with timer, divider and recirculating system keep your trophy bass in prime condition.
- Premium Bucket Seats: All-new cockpit bucket seats provide excellent comfort. High backed with more support than most other seats, the premium seating on the PT 18 is second to none.
- Premium Console: Premium console features detailed instrument panel with multi-function black sterling gauges, lit toggle switches, 12V power outlet, space for 9" electronics and a windscreen.
- Butt Seat: Delivers added comfort and maneuverability while fishing from the bow of your boat.
- Stern Deck: Everything you need within reach. This spacious casting platform gives you the upper hand with features including a 33-gallon livewell, port & starboard insulated storage, and easy-to-reach battery storage.
- Recessed Trolling Motor Foot Control & Bow Panel: An ergonomic recessed foot control delivers precision control. Bow panel features space for mounted electronics, trim switch, navigation light switch, tool holder and drink holder.
- Pro Seat: Fishermen on long treks appreciate the additional support of the Pro Seat.
- Bow Rod & Gear Storage: Lockable port and starboard storage compartments each hold up to 12 rods at 7'6", or can act as spacious storage to keep gear safe.
- Hot Foot™ Throttle: Put pedal to the metal and beat the competition to the spot with an optional Hot Foot™ pedal.
- Travel Cover: The snug, custom-cut travel cover attaches securely with its easy on, easy off ratchet strap closure system.
- Boss Stereo: An optional 2-speaker Boss AM/FM stereo features a USB charging port and Bluetooth capability.
- Overall Length: 18 ft.6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 22 ft.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 8 ft.2 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 5 ft.10 in.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Chine Width: 68 in.
- Side Depth: 27 in.
- Transom Height: 21 in.
- Deadrise: 10°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1513 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1262 lb.
- Max Person Capacity: 4
- Min HP Capacity: 115
- Max HP Capacity: 150
- Fuel Capacity: 29 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: .110 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: .110 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: .125 in.
- Console, starboard w/lit toggle switches, instrument panel w/multifunction black sterling gauges, 12V power outlet, tool holder, space for 9" flush Mount electronics and windscreen
- Steering wheel, stainless steel w/comfort grip
- No-feedback steering
- Speedometer/fuel and tachometer/trim multifunction gauges, black sterling
- Seat, Pro fishing w/pedestal
- Seat, butt, removable w/adjustable pedestal
- Pedestal floor bases (2)
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/aluminum flooring
- Wood-free construction
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Level flotation
- Side panels
- Bilge pump (automatic)
- Light, navigation
- Lights, courtesy
- Hull, aluminum, all-welded
- Paint process, urethane
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Rib construction, cross & side
- Ribs, extruded, extra strength
- Gunnel, extruded
- Rub rail
- Cleats, black composite (4)
- Strakes, formed 1-1/4" (6)
- Transom drain plug
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- Platform (Bow)
- Recessed trolling motor foot control (Bow)
- Space for Mounted electronics (forward Bow)
- Tool holder (Bow)
- Storage compartment, step box (between premium bucket seats)
- Bow step w/dry storage
- Platform (stern)
- Storage compartment, battery (stern)
- Storage compartment, insulated (port & starboard, stern)
- Drink holders (3)
- Trolling motor battery storage (stern)
- Trim switch (Bow)
- Navigation light switch (Bow)
- Trolling motor hardwired 6 gauge harness (Bow)
- Rod storage, lockable w/side storage (center, Bow) (12 tubes @ 8' capacity)
- Rod/Gear storage, lockable (port & starboard, Bow) (each holds 12 @ 7'6" capacity)
- Rod ramp w/topside rod straps (port)
- Premium 3100LB Bunk Aluminum Trailer
- Livewell, 33 gal. aerated & fully insulated w/dual lids, divider, timer & recirculating system w/pump out (stern) (40Lx15Wx13D)
- Console, port w/glove box and windscreen
- Hydraulic steering
- Trailer ratchet tie-downs
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery charger, 3 bank
- Transducer bracket, welded
- Cover, custom travel, ratchet
Trolling Motor Options
- MotorGuide X5 FW70 24V Trolling Motor