Boat Storage Packages
Clark Marine Full Service & Storage Preferred Customer Packages
Thank You For Visiting With Us Here At Clark Marine.
"For Winterization Service Only Pricing Please Click Here"
If You Are a Current Storage Full Service Customer, Or
If You Purchased Your Boat From Us This Year Your Spot Is Guaranteed.
For Others, Space Is Limited. Traditionally We Only Have a Few Spots Become Available.
If You Are Interested In Storing With Clark Marine,
Please Call 207-622-7011 And We Will Facilitate As Space Allows.
For A Full Description Of Services and Menu Pricing Please Scroll Down This Page.
At Clark Marine We Offer a Comprehensive Service Package That Keeps Your Boat Healthy, Safe, Fully Functional, and Looking New For The Long Run.
Our Service Packages Are All Inclusive: Winterization - Storage - Basic Cleaning - Spring Commission Are Rolled Into One Affordable Price!
Annual Package Pricing Range Between $1,100.00 - $1,800.00 Based on the Size of the Boat, Type and Size Of The Engine, and Services Requested.
- Safety Check of the Integrity of Boat, Motor, and Trailer, Especially Controls, Steering, Water & Road Worthiness.
- Engine Winterization Services, Including Changing Engine and Gearcase Oils, Oil Filter if applicable. Stabilizing Fuel, Lube, Light Oil Preservative, Servicing of the Prop & Prop Shaft. Non Toxic Antifreeze as needed.
- Check of All Primary Engine Operating Systems, Cooling, Starting, Charging, Electrical, & Tilt & Trim for proper operation.
- If applicable; Check of Boat Operating Systems, Gauges, Lights, Bilge Pump, Integrity of Transom & Decking.
- Basic cleaning to include, Bottom / Pontoon Cleaning, Exterior Wash with Soap & Water. Interior Wipe Down of the Seat cushions, Dash, and Windshield. Interior Vacuum of the deck.
- Shrink Wrap or Inside Storage per Package Availability. Maintenance of Shrink Wrap Covering During the Winter.
- Spring Commission, Verification of all Oil Levels, Charge Battery, Recheck of all Operating System, Fire & Run engine on a Motor Flusher. Quick Exterior Wash & Wipe Down of The Interior.
- Spring Make Ready, Pick Up and Delivery Schedule will be set during the month of March.
- Transportation Services Can Be Provided Upon Request. Our Preference is to meet our Storage Customers at the Public Boat Landing. Pick Up at the Dock is Available to and from select lakes. Additional Fees Apply.
- Allow 2 weeks lead time for scheduling transportation in the fall months.
- Repairs can be completed upon confirmation between the first of December through the end of March. Once we start scheduling Spring Make Readies, time to provide major services gets scarce.
- A More Intense Cleaning is Possible in the Spring for an additional fee depending upon Available Time and Manpower. We may be able to reach out to folks in the early spring about this service. If you know you are interested in this service please notify us at the time of fall scheduling. Expected cost will be $199.00.
- Pressure Washing of the Carpet is Available for a $80.00 fee. We go easy but we can not assume any liability for the integrity of the carpet however.
- There is a $100.00 rental fee for V-Hull Boats Without their own trailer.
Our Storage Customers are our Most Valued Customers - "In Season" Preferred Customer Status Offers:
- Priority Scheduling - Our Preferred Customers Automatically Go to the front of the line!
- 24 Hour Response Guarantee - Speed To Service Is Important. We address service issues for our Preferred Customers on the same day or minimum, within 24 hours of notice.
- Lake Services - Available to Preferred Customers Only.
- Reduced Labor Rates - Discounted labor rate on accessory installations or unexpected repairs.
- Just because we didn't sell it doesn't mean we won't care for it!
These advertised services are available to all.
- $100.00 Annual Discount
Available To Those Folks Who Purchased Their New Or Used Boat From Clark Marine
- Boats Cannot Be Accepted Into Storage or Transportation Arranged Until We Have A Signed Storage Agreement Signed by the Owner on file. Insurance Company Regulation. Boat Owners are responsible to carry their own boat insurance while their boat is in storage. Please read and understand and agree to the previsions contained in the storage agreement prior to having us take possession for winter storage.
- Please Note: Transportation Services include pickup and delivery at state sponsored public landings. We will assume no liability for private landing deliveries including scratching, scrapes, dents, etc.
- Quotes do not include state sales tax, fuel filters, fine detailing or pressure washing.
- We make every effort to make sure a customers spring services are completed and the boat is made available at the set day and time. However, schedules can get altered due to weather and availability of manpower. Allow for flexibility the closer we get to Memorial Day holiday weekend.
- Once a boat is put into storage we cannot guarantee availability until at least the first part of May based on how boats are parked at our facilities. If you know that you would like to have your boat available before the first of May, Let us know up front and we will position accordingly.
Click Here to e-mail, or Call 207-622-7011 Today!